- Department: Sales
- Reports To: CTO/ General Manager
- Proposed Position Location: Cadvil Office- UAE
- Regional Focus: Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Other Benefits: As per Cadvil organizational Standards
- Commission & Bonus: From 2nd Year onwards only
Objective Phase 1: Hunting UAE & Oman based Customer’s/Subscribers (Corporate/Organizations/Targeted Verticals & Onboarding within 1-2 Months’ time, 3rd Month Onwards Sales Farming process & recurring revenue growth with predictable revenue-oriented subscription contracts.
Objective Phase 2: 6th month onwards, ensure to have all the assigned targeted market segment/verticals.
Main Attributes: –
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager – SaaS Solutions – who will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our software products within a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate, and prospect named accounts for new business as well as establish new prospects ensuring assigned Sales Targets. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Quote, negotiate, manage sales funnel from lead generation to PO execution aligning with inbound sales team/coordinators.
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points.
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing enterprise client accounts in view to Channel Partner Engagements or Considerations.
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Managing perspective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects. Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations/Demos.
- Calling to establish new opportunities.
- Tracking customer information, forecasts, and reports.
- Developing and maintaining prospects and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Planning & Strategizing marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels.
- Develop and execute strategies in conjunction with customer success, customer experience and enhance subscription-based business portfolios.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Skills and experience
- Ideally 3-5+ years in similar roles with exceptional/leading B2B tech companies
- Consistent channel sales record, Onboarding Customer subscriptions within the SaaS space
- Knowledge of Consultative Sales of ERP, SaaS Software Solutions, CRM solutions
- Excellent communication and people skills are required, with the ability to ‘win trust’, selling on the quality and credibility of our client.
- Articulate and polished with a professional approach to sales
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to work cross-culturally with international teams.
- Proficiency in Arabic Language will be an advantage.
- Positive, creative, flexible, and driven
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.