- Department: Sales
- Reports To: CTO/ General Manager
- Proposed Position Location: Cadvil Office- UAE
- Regional Focus: Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Other Benefits: As per Cadvil organizational Standards
- Commission & Bonus: From 2nd Year onwards only
Objective Phase 1: Hunting UAE & Oman Channel Partner Development & Onboarding within 1-2 Months’ time, 3rd Month Onwards Sales Farming process & recurring revenue growth with predictable revenue-oriented subscription contracts.
Objective Phase 2: 6th month onwards, Hunting & Targeting other GCC market channel partners & customers with Travel plans. And in another one-year time need to establish partners across MEA.
Main Attributes: –
The successful candidate will lead, develop, qualify & manage their sales partnerships with ISVs’, System Integrators, Solution Providers, Consultants, Managed Service Providers, Resellers, or other appropriate Channel Partners, ensuring that our client-partners are building relationships to become a preferred supplier or service provider for proposed SaaS based solutions & ERP. This opportunity will enable you to develop and share ideas on sales processes to implement and to build out/recruit your own sales team to coach and manage accordingly for further success.
- Identify and onboard new partners, provide support and training, and manage the performance of existing partners.
- Build lasting relationships with partners and increase their spending with our client.
- Competently and knowledgably advise partners on SaaS and other solutions/services that best fulfil their customer requirements, undergoing full assessments & analysis of client needs.
- Align our client’s portfolio within partner services & ensure their sales teams are aware of their positioning & benefits.
- Negotiate pricing with partners to achieve sales in line with our pricing policies & client requirements.
- Managing internal resource and interfacing with internal departments
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales, along with regular activity reporting
- Participation in planning and preparing marketing campaigns along with targeted campaigns.
- Growing partner revenue / sales targets in the across the assigned regions/geography and need to comply with Cadvil’s set Sales Targets and Revenue goals.
- Continually identify ways to improve results and partner engagement.
- Establish collaborative demos/presentations and communicate objectives and reporting for each partner relationship to relevant stakeholders, externally and internally.
- Perform monthly and quarterly partner reviews of goals and refine forecasts.
- Own objectives for sourced and influenced revenue, partner success, and customer retention.
- Collaborate with revenue operations, sales, and marketing to maintain an aligned workflow across the entire sales process.
Skills and experience
- Ideally 3-5+ years in similar roles with exceptional/leading B2B tech companies
- Consistent channel sales record within the SaaS space
- Knowledge of Consultative Sales of ERP, SaaS Software Solutions, CRM solutions
- Excellent communication and people skills are required, with the ability to ‘win trust’, selling on the quality and credibility of our client.
- Articulate and polished with a professional approach to sales
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to work cross-culturally with international teams.
- Proficiency in Arabic Language will be an advantage.
- Positive, creative, flexible, and driven
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.