CCTV Services security systems not only act as a deterrent, they are also the perfect monitoring tool. CCTV surveillance has been instrumental in bringing thousands of criminals to justice. They offer you, your company’s staff, and your customer’s peace of mind, especially in places such as car parks, dimly lit areas, and other places where people feel vulnerable.
A complete CCTV system consists of:
- Security cameras (analog or digital)
- A video recorder (DVR or NVR)
- A storage unit, usually a hard drive.
- A display unit, such as a monitor (optional)
Advantages of CCTV
- Infra-Red Lighting. Like all cameras, CCTV cameras can only record objects if there is some amount of light shining on them.
- Two-Way Audio.
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition.
- Facial Recognition.
- Other Video Analytics Features.
- Real-Time Alerts.
- Cloud Storage.
- Wireless Connectivity.
A biometric device is a security identification and authentication device. Such devices use automated methods of verifying or recognizing the identity of a living person based on a physiological or behavioral characteristic. These characteristics include fingerprints, facial images, iris, and voice recognition.
Types of Biometrics
- Eyes – Iris Recognition.
- Face Recognition.
- Finger Geometry Recognition.
- Hand Geometry Recognition.
- Signature Recognition.
- Voice – Speaker Identification.
Advantages of biometric authentication
Biometric authentication and its uses in modern-day tech and digital applications have a number of advantages:
Biometric identification provides the answers to “something a person has and is” and helps verify identity
Convenient and fast
Everyone has access to a unique set of biometrics
Biometrics are hard to fake or steal