Front End Web Developer
We are looking for Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Qualified candidates will have at least 1 to 4 years of experience working with front-end web technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Number of Positions: 2
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Good knowledge of responsive designs
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in cloud based environments like AWS and/or Azure.
- Familiarity with CSS precompilers like SASS, LESS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Able to design mobile-based features
- Ability to create quality mockups and prototypes
- Good understanding of JSON / XML and usage of API
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Experience with WordPress (as a CMS) and familiarity with PHP